Discover key insights into our 2019 Flexible Working Survey.
- 35.7% of aviation professionals work the traditional 9-5 hours
- 88.8% cited flexible working hours as “important” when searching for their next role
- 34.7% of aviation professionals cited that they were “100% loyal” to their current employer
- 67.5% of aviation professionals ‘set a hard boundary’ between home and work life
How do aviation professionals currently work now?
- 68% of aviation professionals do shift work
- 12.5% work flexitime
- 6.2% work annualised hours
- 6.2% work from home
- 3.1% job share
- 3.1% other
Responses acquired between 2nd March 2019 and 23rd October 2019.
Based on an Aviation Job Search survey of 126 aviation professionals.
Leading aviation job board, Aviation Job Search recently spoke to Edgar Woodhead, a commercial pilot turned NHS vaccinator whose aviation career has been halted as a result of the Covid pandemic. Edgar has since switched uniforms to crucially assist the NHS on the...
Job sites are preparing for the death of the CV, it has been revealed today. Specialist job site, Aviation Job Search, has announced that their site has been completely restructured to accommodate candidate profiles in preparation for the decline of the traditional...
Aviation Job Search has announced that the aviation job site is undergoing the biggest transformation in its 22 year history. Based on in-depth research into the industry, as well as extensive feedback and insights provided by Aviation Job Search clients and...