The digital age means jobseekers can search and apply for jobs quicker and easier than ever before. With so much information available about employers at the click of a button, it begs the question, are career fairs a thing of the past?
Some may suggest they are obsolete, but we discovered 77% of aviation professionals would be interested in attending a careers fair specialising in their industry.
- 75.4% of aviation professionals have attended an aviation careers fair
- Of the 24.6% of aviation professionals that haven’t attended a careers fair, 48.7% cited ‘location’ as the reason why
- Of the 24.6% of aviation professionals that haven’t attended a careers fair, 22.1% cited ‘it isn’t something I’ve thought about before’ as the reason why
- Of the 21.5% of aviation professionals that haven’t attended a careers fair, 22.1% cited they ‘hadn’t found the right event’ as the reason why
- 77% of aviation professionals would be interested in attending an aviation careers fair
- 75.3% of aviation professionals would like the opportunity to talk with relevant employers face to face
- 25.2% of aviation professionals would attend a careers fair to get help with their CV
- 18.9% of aviation professionals would attend a careers fair to listen to industry professionals speaking about their own career
Responses acquired between 30th January 2019 and 21st February 2019.
Based on an Aviation Job Search survey of 452 aviation professionals
Why 70% of Companies Lack the Resources to Market Company Culture
Did you know, Small businesses make up for 90% of all global companies? In today's competitive business landscape, company culture has emerged as a critical factor for success. However, a concerning trend has emerged, revealing that a staggering 70% of companies lack...
Company Culture in the Job Search Process
In today's competitive job market, jobseekers are not only interested in finding employment but also seeking a fulfilling and engaging work environment. Recent studies indicate that a significant majority of jobseekers, approximately 66%, prioritise understanding a...
The Importance of Retaining Employees in the Aviation Industry
In the fast-paced aviation industry, when employees leave their jobs, it not only affects them personally but also has significant financial consequences for both individuals and companies. In this article, we will explore the real costs associated with employee...